Header

Monday, March 4, 2013

Real Friendships

"True friendship isn't about being inseparable, it's about being separated and nothing changes."


When you go to college a lot of things change.  I have found that people who I was close with in high school I barely talk to anymore.  However, there are others who I have become even closer with.  Going to college everyone makes new friends, and to maintain old friendships while creating new ones can often times be difficult.  It is a true test of who your real friends, from high school, are.  This past weekend I was fortunate to be reunited with two of my best friends.  It was a lot of fun for them to meet the people that they have heard so much about from all my stories, and for my friends at college to meet them.  


jRk and mIr have been my close friends since elementary school.  Sure we have had our ups and downs, but we have been through so much together that our friendship will always be there to rely on when times get tough.  After a stressful week at school, seeing them was just what I needed to refresh myself for a long week of midterms.  These girls define the quote above.  We may go to different schools, but regardless of the distance we will always be there for each other. Also I just want to give them a shout out for following my blog, love you girls!


xoxo
-mQs-


2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I love your blog, and after I was nominated for a Liebster Award, I nominated you! You can check out my blog for the info!

    -Em xx
    A Pile Of Good Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ecstatic that you nominated me! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete