Header

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Stripe Obsession


It's no secret that I love stripes, especially those involving a navy and white combination.  I like to wear stripes year round. For me, every season is stripe season. They are very versatile and with the right color scheme you can mix and match them with so many different things. Literally every time I go shopping I am attracted to a striped piece of clothing.  I love navy and white stripes because they have a clean-crsip feel and they are fun to match with patterns or brighter colors. 


During the summer you can find me in something striped almost every other day. I have lots of striped boyfriend tees, a few t-shirt dresses, tanks, light weight long sleeves, and even striped workout apparel. 

For those of you who are into the new capsule wardrobe fad, stripes are definitely a great staple to have in your small collection of clothing. 

Do any of you have a stripe obsession too?

XOXO

24 comments:

  1. You can NEVER have to many stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love stripes and am working on going through my wardrobe to create more of a capsule of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many stripes in my closet - it's not a good obsession to have when your future job is (hopefully) on camera!

    Tori
    www.mooretori.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I totally have a stripe obsession too! Too much is never enough, right ;)

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes are the best! You can never have too many!

    Rachel / www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes are so much fun to wear year-round. I need to get some more in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love strips, so cute and surprisingly flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with stripes! I love them for every season!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a ton of striped pieces (florals are my weakness) but I'm trying to add more to my wardrobe!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stripes have always been a friend of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can never go wrong with stripes!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love stripes especially for summer! Navy and white stripes are my favorite too!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a few striped shirts & tank top but they are not my go to choice when I am shopping. I just think that stripes can be hard to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word, I'm totally obsessed with stripes too hahaha. It's a little ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stripes are great because they go with everything, at least I think they do haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't own many strips more of a solids or other bold patterns gal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many fun striped tees!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YES I do!! Can never go wrong with stripes!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh! Loving the stripes! I'm a stripe girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love stripes, as well! Especially when they are navy :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love stripes! There is something so comfortable about them. Does that make sense? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you're blog is gorgeous and I absolutely love how your pictures mesh well with your color scheme! Now can invade your closet! I also love stripes!! My go to all summer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love striped tees too! They're so versatile and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You cannot go wrong with stripes, they're such a classic!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete