Header

Monday, March 4, 2013

Liebster Award

So I'm sure you are all wondering how I got this award.  For those of you who are part of the blogging world are quite familiar with the Liebster Award.  I would like to thank Em from A Pile of Good Things for nominating me! I was so excited when I found out I was nominated, it's always reassuring to know that people actually read what you write. Be sure to check out Em's blog, I am one of her followers!


What the Liebster Award is: "Liebster" is a German word meaning kind, sweet, or generous.
  • Once nominated by another blogger, the blogger has to answer a set of questions asked to them by the person who nominated them, and then pass it on to other blogs they think would deserve the award if they chose to do so!
  • List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up and coming blogs.
  • Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and attach a link of their blog, out of courtesy.
  • It is a great way to acknowledge other awesome blogs and bloggers and to get to know fellow bloggers better!

11 Facts About Me:

1. I like to knit.
2. I want to become a teacher.
3. I have an obsession with Pinterest.
4. I wish I was at the beach.
5. I am extremely organized.
6. I love scarves.
7. I am going to see Kenny Chesney in concert this summer.
8. I love stripes.
9. Fashion fascinates me.
10. I actually enjoy consignment shopping.
11. I love my long hair.

11 Questions For Me:

1. What is your favorite book?
To be honest I can't even remember the last book I read just for pleasure.  With all of the reading I have to do for school when I have free time I don't really want to spend it reading... Some books I've enjoyed in the past The Notebook, My Sister's Keeper, The Fountainhead (I had to read this for AP Lit and hated it at the time but looking back it is actually a really good book!)
2. What's the worst part about blogging?
Getting bloggers block- not being able to think of something to post.
3. What's your favorite place to shop at?
I don't have a favorite store but some of my favorites are FrancescasJcrewPlato's ClosetForever 21, and Anthropologie.
4. How do you get the hang of Thursdays?
This is an odd question...I actually always hated Thursdays because it was the day that was a tease, it's not the beginning of the week but it's not the weekend either.  A typical Thursday for me at school is working in the morning, pilates class after lunch, and then a night class. 
5. What's one makeup/beauty product you can't live without?
To be honest I don't usually wear makeup, but when I do mascara is an essential.
6. If you could see anyone in concert who would it be and why?
Maroon 5! I love Adam Levine. 
7. What would you say to someone who wanted to start blogging?
Don't be afraid, just do it! To get the hang of it follow some blogs for a few months then start your own.
8. What's the best part about you? (No skipping this question)
This is a tough one: I think the fact that I am loyal is a very important aspect of what makes me who I am. 
9. What scares you the most about the future?
Not knowing what is going to happen...
10. Where's Waldo? 
In a striped shirt hiding somewhere.
11. If you could relive one day over again, what day would it be and why?
I have no idea- I never really thought about this. Last Wednesday was a bad day for me so maybe I'd like to live that over again?

My 11 Questions to Pass On:

1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
4. What five words would you choose to describe yourself?
5. What is your favorite blog?
6. What season do you like best?
7. What do you never leave your house without?
8. Beach house or mountain house?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What scares you the most about the future?
11. What is something in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?


My 11 Blogs I Am Nominating:


Thanks again to Em for following me, don't forget to check out her blog A Pile of Good Things

2 comments: