Header

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello Crystal Faye

The obsession that I have over blogs is something my mom is guilty of as well.  It's not a bad thing by any means, but it is something that can keep you from not doing things that need to be done.  Anyways, we like to share with each other new blogs and clothing websites we find.  A few weeks ago she shared with me a website called Crystal Faye.  Since I am on Spring Break I am able to relax, and I actually have time to finally explore the site.  This website has tons of monograms, jewelry, accessories, and paper.  Most of the products are decently priced too.

These are a few of my favorites from the website:
-mQs-



3 comments:

  1. I love her site! She has some really cute stuff. Also, thank you for nominating me for the Leibster Award - I've been majorly slacking on blogging lately so I apologize for being eight million years behind!

    ReplyDelete