Header

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Know For Shore

Welcome to the first edition of "What I know For Shore"! I would first like to acknowledge my lovely mom for helping me come up with the idea for this post.  As you have probably guessed by now, the title of this (soon to be) monthly post is a play on the title of my blog.  Each month I plan on giving you a list of things that are going on in my life that I know for shore.  Personally in my life, I find that there is so much uncertainty about so many things that it is important to recognize the things that I am certain of. This could range from something serious to my favorite trend in fashion this month.

What I Know For Shore- March Edition:

  1. I am obsessed with stripes.
  2. I have a great support system thanks to my mom, dad, brother, boyfriend, roommate, and best friend.
  3. I am ready for warmer weather even if that means the temperature is consistently in the mid 50s and sunny for one week.
  4. I need a summer job.
  5. I want to become a teacher.
  6. I like to be dressed well as frequently as possible.
  7. I can not wait to go to the beach.
  8. Chicken enchiladas are delicious
  9. Being organized is essential to my personal sanity.
  10. The frequency that I straighten my hair is definitely does not make for healthy hair.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Virginia from Ginny's Choice. I like your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://ginnyschoice.blogspot.it/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with stripes too. i live in san diego, we have warm weather, the beach and a place with the best chicken enchiladas i have ever had. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to San Diego, but after your comment it is sounding incredibly appealing

      Delete