Header

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Motivation Wall

As you read in my previous post I had a Friday night in last night to relax.  I decided to just take a break from everything and do some crafts.  I just felt like some creativity would be beneficial to my mental health.  It helps relieve some stress.  What better inspiration for crafting than Pinterest. 

After going on a pinning spree I came across this Motivational Wall Pin.  After the week I just had I needed some positivity and motivation in my life, so I decided to make my own.  This is the one that I made.  It took some time to find the quotes, and make it the way that I liked.  It is still a work of progress.  I like it because it just gives me some motivation and inspiration when I need it. 

This is one of my favorite quotes that I made. I think it is so cute and such a great saying.


xoxo
-mQs-


3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea, I love it!!!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great quotes on your wall, thanks for the inspiration!!

    XO Margeaux

    moimargeaux.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! Such a cute creative idea. I love inspiration and positive energy!

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete