Header

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wishing For Warmer Weather

Today it is 34 degrees out with 30 mph winds.  Sounds great, not so much.  We are half way through March, and I am ready for some warm weather.  What better way to pretend that it's warm than to buy some bathing suits.  That is exactly what I did yesterday.  I think I have a slight obsession with bathing suits for some reason.  They make me workout harder knowing that I have to look good in it and they allow me to hope for some warm weather.  Only five days until Spring and 98 until Summer

Most of my bathing suits come from Target, believe it or not.  I have a couple couple of bathing suits that are from small boutiques at the beach but the majority of them are from Target.  They have a large selection of styles, colors, patterns, sizes, etc.  I find it very easy to mix and match these and they are inexpensive. 

I think every girl needs a classic go to black bikini.  The top and bottom can be combined with other swim suit combinations too. 

I love this color combination.

Bandeau tops are my personal preference.  I love the gem on this bathing suit and, obviously, the cheetah print too. I actually have this bathing suit, it is one of my favorites.

It's always great to combine prints and solids.  Hardly ever do I actually a printed top with a printed bottom. I just like the look of breaking the pattern up a bit. 

This top is adorable. I always try to mix and match my tops.  It just allows for different looks and some variety.

I love polka dots! I actually just bought this top yesterday.  I didn't purchase the bottoms though.  I am hoping to find some red bottoms, a patriotic kind of theme. 


I only have eight weeks until this semester is over. My mission is to get that rocking swim suit body.  I am doing ab workouts everyday, well that's my goal anyways. 

xoxo
-mQs-

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for warm weather! Those swim suits are adorable! But my body is not ready for swimsuit season yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for warm weather! I need to get working out or i`ll be in a one piece this summer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue and coral one! I am so ready for warm weather, especially after spending a couple of days in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love Target suits. I am now on the hunt from that pink top from the mix & match set. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the top from the mix and match set.
      http://www.target.com/p/junior-s-ruffle-bandeau-swim-top-assorted-colors/-/A-14216480#prodSlot=large_2_29

      Delete