Header

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break Recap

It was so nice being on spring break last week.  I may  not have gone to some place warm and tropical, nor did I do anything terribly exciting.  However,  I was quite content with just being home.  The week flew by I was busy just about every day with doctor appointments, meetings, and catching up with friends who I haven't seen in awhile.  It took me awhile to actually relax, and before I knew it I had to go back to school. 

What I've Learned During Spring Break

  1. My family (mom, brother, and Dad) are all obsessed with the show Greek
  2. You can only control the controllables. If I try to control things that are out of my control my stress level is just never going to go down.
  3. My brother is a workout freak.  He goes to the gym at 5:30 a.m. before school.
  4. My family will support me no matter what.
  5. I actually like eating edamame
Now it's back to the hectic college life.  There are only eight more weeks left. I'm on my final home stretch of freshman year. Looking back, the time has gone by rather quickly.  I am about to be consumed with school work like exams, research papers, and readings.  This year I have certainly learned how to manage my time wisely.  

This morning I received a package from my parents.  I guess they sent it before spring break but it didn't get to me in time. I love the color of this Ralph Lauren emerald v-neck tee.  My parents always know how to boost my spirits when I'm going through a rough patch.

xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. great post -- sounds like a good time! I'm on spring break now and lovingggg it!!

    ReplyDelete