Header

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Fever


 On Friday my mom picked me so that I could could come home for the weekend. We stopped at the mall on our way home.  The weather was really cold, but ignoring it I went for all spring clothes.  I am ready for warm weather and spring fashion.


I bought these two cardigans at Forever 21.  I love the mint and navy combo.  Mint is one of the in colors this Spring, and color blocking is a huge in concept.  I love how this sweater combines these two concepts into one piece.
I'm not usually one to wear yellow, but my wardrobe is in some serious need for color so I bought it.  I actually really like how the color looks on me. 


This shirt is from anthropologie.  Another big component to this year's spring fashion are stripes.  I am a huge fan of stripes. This is a loose fitting shirt with a floral pocket. It is really soft and comfortable.  It will be great to wear with leggings, shorts, or jeans and my navy TOMS.

I had a 20% coupon to South Moon Under for one item, from my birthday.  I decided to use it to purchase new black leggings.  Black leggings are a staple when it comes to my wardrobe.  My favorite pair were getting worn out so it was time for a new pair.  HUE has, in my opinion, the best leggings.  They are super comfortable and actually made out of a substantial material.



My favorite purchase from the trip was my purse.  I have been looking for a bright colored small satchel for some time.  When I saw this one I loved it.  It was originally $298, way out of this college girl's budget, but I got it for $74.  Such a great deal, I couldn't resist.  This is my first coach bag. I don't really like coach bags just because everyone makes such a big deal over them.  This one is different from the average coach bag, so I guess you could consider it an exception.  


xoxo
-mQs-

8 comments:

  1. Cute purse! What a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is so cute. I never would have guessed that it was Coach...I thought it was Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that anthropologie shirt!!
    xo Amy @ British Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pink satchel! I got it for Christmas in emerald, and I totally agree that it is an exception to the Coach fad! I think Coach is a little too 'overrated' too, so I definitely agree with you :)

    xoxo, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purse and the striped shirt! I need to put a new crossbody bag on my birthday list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purse is amazing, a steal I would say! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin :-)
    Stop by whenever you like and share some love!
    xoxo
    Coco
    ps. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin :-)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3862475/la-vie-en-rose
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that purse! i have been wanting it. where did you get it on sale?!

    ReplyDelete