Header

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Liebster Award (again)

I would like to start this post off by thanking Virginia from ginnyschoice for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  Please take the time to check out her blog!  Since I recently just did the full liebster award, I am going to modify this one by just answering the questions Virginia asked.

  1. Are you an organized person?  I am extremely organized. Actually, today my boyfriend told me that he thinks I might be more organized than Sheldon Cooper (from the Big Bang Theory).
  2. Are you into healthy food? I try my best to eat well. I like the way my body feels when I eat healthier foods.
  3. What's your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel to France with my mom eventually.
  4. Have you ever been to Italy? If yes, where? If no, would you like to visit it? No, I wish.
  5. What's your favorite movie? (Ok, this is hard, you can list 3) I'm going to say the blind side, finding nemo, and the notebook
  6. What's your favorite book? (Same as before, list 3) I don't really have one.
  7. Are you an introvert or extrovert person? I think I am a combination, if that is even possible.
  8. Do you like animals? Do you have any pet? I do like animals. I have a yorkie.
  9. Where do you live? I am from PA.
  10. Are you into make-up? I am into very minimal make-up, I prefer the natural look.
  11. Do you have plans for next summer? I am currently in search of a summer job.  When I am not working I hope to be spending time at the beach.
xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!