Header

Saturday, March 23, 2013

iphone apps

I am constantly looking for fun new apps for my iphone, so I'm sure you all are too.  I thought I would share with all of you some of my favorite apps outside of the norms (instagram, facebook, twitter, etc). I'm all about the free apps so all of these are free except for BlogGo.


Sworkit: This app is great for working out without going to the gym.  It provides you with tons of exercises that don't involve any equipment.  You can choose the type of workout you want to do, choose the length, or create your own work out. 

My Fitness Pal: This is a great food journal.  It helps me log my exercise and food intake.  It shows you the amount of calories you should consume in a day, and what nutrients aspects you are missing based on what you have logged for a given day.

Waze: This is a fun navigation system.  I have found it to be incredibly helpful.  I hardly use my actual GPS anymore because I have this app.

GroupMe: This app is great for group texts.  Especially when it comes to group texts with a group of people who don't all have iphones.  This app has helped me stay in contact with my best friends from high schools.  Without this app I'm pretty sure we would have no idea what was going in all of our lives.

TWC: I check the weather every morning with this app.  I like this weather app better than others because you can really personalize to fit you. 

Snapchat: I know I said I was going to showcase apps that were out of the norm, but I just couldn't resist this one.  I think I could Snapchatting down as one of my hobbies.  

Urbanspoon:  This app is under my "road trip" category.  All you have to do is enter your location and it categorizes all of the places to eat that are relatively close to you.  It is great when you are traveling in an unfamiliar area.

BlogGo: This is a great blogging app.  As I mentioned before this is the only paid app that is on my top app list, but I'm pretty sure this is only like $1.99.  You can easily create new blog posts and view the blogs you follow.

xoxo
-mQs-

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out BlogGo! I was recently without my computer for a week, and I couldn't find any good blogger apps on my iPad! I need to be prepared should that ever happen again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better than the blogger app by google

      Delete
  2. i LOVE my fitness pal, my boyfriend and i have both been using it for weeks after we realized we'd both gained a few relationship pounds haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I am going to have to try some of these out now!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete