Header

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday night (in)


I can not believe that today is March 1st already! It seems like February didn't even happen.  The next week is super busy with midterms and all the fun that comes with it (papers due, exams, take home tests, quizzes, and presentations).  I'm trying really hard not to get stressed, but it is quite challenging to balance everything at times. Sometimes I just need to remember to take a step back from everything and just breathe.  Tonight I've decided to just stay in and relax. 

Friday Night In:






  1. Snacks: While being productive and relaxing I'm sure I will have a few snacks.  One of them being chips and salsa. I love this, it's such a good snack!
  2. Bravo: I will most likely spend some time watching something on Bravo, my TV network of choice, or a movie on netflix.
  3. Homework: Only seven days until Spring Break, which means midterms are here.  I have so many projects, papers, etc. to do right now.  I plan on getting a head start on next week's work in order to limit my stress level.
  4. iPhone: Of course I''ll spend some time on my phone texting, adding new music, maybe playing a few games, looking at instagram, and maybe even tweeting too.


Fun Fact: I have reached 1,000 views on my blog! Thanks to all my followers, keep following and commenting!

xoxo
-mQs-

7 comments:

  1. yes this year is flying by!! ahh i love friday nights in & mine always include bravo too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's march either! I think our Friday nights are going to be exactly the same! But my springbreak just ended so now I have to get back in the swing of things!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2013 is going way, way too fast! I totally need a night like this to wind down! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! and I have been watching Bravo (Vanderpump Rules oh yes!) I love some good tv to unwind to. Hope you have a good weekend!! :)

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete