Header

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Words of Wisdom (five)


I love everything about this quote from the meaning of it to the way that it appears visually.  It is so simplistic but carries such a strong meaning.  The message it has is so incredibly true.  In life if everything came easy we would never learn from it.  It's important to find the positivity in the negative things that happen in your life.



On a different note, Happy first day of spring! Hopefully warm weather is right around the corner now! Don't forget your free Rita's today.

xoxo
-mQs-

5 comments:

  1. Love this quote!! Happy spring to you too! We are waiting on warmer weather!! But at least the sun is shining! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and this quote is so inspirational and of of course I love that it's nautical!

    xo from San Francisco
    ~Dale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree. I like a related one, about how a ship is safe in port, but that's not what ships were meant for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote, agree 100% :)

    Nice blog by the way, fancy stopping over to say hello I'm over at http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete