Header

Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday Motivation: March 2016

Happy Monday! 
Today is definitely a happy Monday for me. It's Spring Break, so I have a relaxing week ahead.  This morning I woke up early to go for a run and then I headed back to my apartment to shower and eat breakfast. I spent several hours taking one of my PRAXIS (teaching) exams the second half of the morning. Great news, I PASSED! This means I'm just one exam away from being a certified teacher... pretty crazy stuff! 

Anyways, today is the first Monday of the month which means I'm sharing some motivation with y'all. 

Let's talk about goals.  It's Monday, the beginning of the month, and the weather is starting to get warmer. It's the perfect time to set some new goals! It's great to set monthly goals and then set weekly goals to ensure that you're on track to meet your monthly goals.  

March's goals:

Reach 10,000 steps a day
This is going to help me become more active. I've been participating in fitbit challenges with my friends and sisters, so this is definitely a great motivator. 

Blog everyday this month
I haven't had a great start to this, but I'm going to start this quest beginning today! 

Read 20 minutes a day
As a college student, I read a lot for my classes. However, I want to start reading for pleasure on a daily basis. I think this is something I can definitely do before bad rather than scrolling through social media. 

What are your goals for the week/month?

XOXO


15 comments:

  1. Great goals! Reading 20 minutes a day is totally something I want to add as a daily goal as well. I need a few new books! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this month girl!
    I have been wanting to get more steps and read more as well.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome goals, girlfriend! I know you'll reach them. Also CONGRATS on passing the Praxis! That's a HUGE deal!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great goals! I just started using my FitBit again, so I'm right there with you when it comes to the 10,000 daily steps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleasure reading is a great goal! I've been trying to get into it, but I find it hard to make the time sometimes. It sounds like starting with a manageable amount like 20 minutes a day is a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single day! That's a great goal. I'm looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on passing your exam!!! I so commend you for wanting to blog every single day! I hope to get there one day. 3 days a week is definitely all I can handle at the moment but it would be awesome to blog more.

    LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading 20 minutes a day is a great goal. I might have to do this too!

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals! I tried blogging every day in February and it was chall-eng-ing! I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah congrats on passing that's awesome! And blogging every day is hard.. I'm trying to do that and have been failing lately! :( You can do it!!
    xo
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! I set my steps goal at 15k as a little extra motivation, and since I did that, i've hit 10k almost every day! Keep on working! You are definitely brave to want to post every day, I'm still trying to make sure I can get 2 each week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on passing your exam! Don't forget to properly celebrate such a milestone before you move on to accomplishing more goals! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Getting 10,000 steps a day is way harder than it seems! I'm successful most of the week, but some days I just can't!

    ReplyDelete