Header

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Monogrammed Binder Covers

For some reason I have just always been obsessed with school supplies.  I like everything to be color coded, organized, and of course cute!  For my education class my professor requires us to use binders.  I decided that a plain binder just was not going to work for me.  As I've mentioned before I love monograms. So I thought it would be a good idea to spruce up my binder with a monogram cover.

After doing some searching on the Internet I came across forchicsake.  This website has tons of cute things you can customize and print out: monogrammed calendars, wall decor, binder covers,  phone wall papers, etc.  


I found a template for adorable monogrammed binder covers.  The website has tons of different patters, colors, and fonts.


I created mine in adobe reader and then took a screen shot (command, shift, 4) of it.  I then saved it to my computer, printed it out, and inserted it into the front cover of my binder.

This is what my binder now looks like!  It only took about five minutes to create.  The longest part of the process is choosing a pattern.
xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I don't use binders (only notebooks), but this would be really cute in a frame. I think I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete