Header

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Twas the Night Before Senior Year


Happy Monday! 
The night before school, I spent some time putting this post together, so that it would actually be the night before school starts. I wanted to share with you a realistic depiction of what my night actually was like.   Today is the start of my senior year of college. It is insane how quickly my time in college has gone by. Luckily for me, I get to have a second senior fall semester since I will be student teaching this time next year.  The summer has come and gone so quickly, and I cannot believe that it is time to start classes again. While I have been preparing by purchasing school supplies and decorating my apartment, I just am still not prepared to be in classes again. This semester is going to be a busy one filled with studying, sorority activities, and preparing for the real world. So what did the night before my first day of senior year look like?

1:00- 3:00 pm Attend a Greek Presidents' meeting to discuss the community and our upcoming semester.

3:15 pm Purchase a course packet at the bookstore. Buying professor's slides pains me, but it's what I have to do to be successful in the class.

3:20 pm Print PowerPoints and syllabus.

4:00 pm Unpack the rest of my clothes that I brought from home.

4:30 pm Go grocery shopping with friends.

5:00 pm Finish unpacking and get organized.

6:00 pm Eat dinner with friends.

7:00 pm Get school stuff together and hangout with roommates.

7:30 pm Take care of Presidential items.

9:00 pm Watch Tv and have a snack with the roommates.

10:30 pm Think about what to wear tomorrow and what my day will look like.

10:45 pm Bed!


For my first day of classes, I wore an older Lilly shift dress with a pair of jacks!

Here's to a fun-filled busy semester! Best of luck to you!

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!