Header

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Coming Soon!

The past month I have been working hard to increase the number of posts that are published from my little corner of the internet. I have been brainstorming and asking some of my regular readers what are some things that they would like to read about. After doing some self evaluating on the blog and talking to readers, I have some exciting things to share with y'all! In the near future you will be able to find the following via The Shore Life According to M:

Over the past few years I have given out tons of advice on college life. People have asked me about my organizational tips, decorating dorm rooms, questions about greek life, being a college athlete, and more. I have finally created a tab on my page where you can find all the links to posts related to college. I will also be adding to the collection of posts, in the upcoming weeks, too. 

In case you haven't been able to tell by now, I love for things to be organized. I love taking the time to ensure everything is neat and organized. I love color coding. I love creating organizational systems, and I do a lot of organizing. I am constantly being asked how I stay organized, so I have added another tab to the blog where you can access all my organizational tips.  As the semester progresses, I will be adding more to this page. 


Bloggers back to school is a link up series hosted by Empire Styles and Classy Cathleen. Over the course of the next few weeks I will be participating in this series by posting about many different topics related to going back to school including: clothing, office supplies, DIY, desks, organization, and so much more! 


In the upcoming months I will be writing posts for a blog called Sisterhood Redefined. This site works to provide readers with a realistic depiction of what life as a sorority woman is actually like.  My first post will be all about recruitment workshops and why we spend so many hours doing them! Check out Sisterhood Redefined and look out for my upcoming post!

I hope y'all are just excited for these new additions as I am!
XOXO



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!