Header

Monday, January 21, 2013

Three Events in One Day

Happy MLK Day! 
Happy Presidential Inauguration Day!

 Happy First Day of Spring Semester!

Today was our first day of classes for Spring Semester 2013.  It's great catching up with my friends I really missed them a lot, but I still feel like there is really no place like home.  My Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are going to be quite busy this semester since I have back to back to back classes starting at 10:30.

First Day Fashion
To start the semester off on the right note I thought it was fitting to dress for success- cute and comfortable!


Black vintage sweater
Gray shirt from Express
Gray Leggings from American Eagle
Pink Scarf
Tan Boots from Clarks




Supplies for Second Semester
1.

 These Colorful Pens are great for taking notes.  I try to color code my notes to make it easier for studying. The more appealing your notes look, the more likely you are to study.

2.
I find that using index cards really helps me to study. They are an essential to my school supplies.
I really like the colorful ones because they make studying look more appealing and like I mentioned before color coding really helps.
3.
I prefer to use notebooks rather than binders. I just find that they get less beat up than binders do. Just like everything else I color code my notebooks too.

4.
This is the most important of all my school supplies.  I absolutely love my Lilly Agenda!  I would be lost without it.  After my first day of class I go through my syllabus for each of my classes and write down important dates, such as when assignments are due and days of exams.  This helps keep me organized.


Well I'm off to dinner!
xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Love.Laughter.Happily Ever After. I love your top photo of the outfit! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete