Header

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello All!

This is my first blog ever.  I am still trying to figure out how the whole art of blogging works.   I have been wanting to create a blog for some time now, but I just have never quite had the motivation to actually do so.  My blog is about everything including sports, college, fashion, life, etc.

A little bit about me:

  • My name is mQs
  • I'm almost nineteen
  • I am a freshman at a school in Maryland
  • I play field hockey
  • Some describe me as your typical "All American Girl"
  • I love me family
    • mom: sQs
    • dad: bQc
    • brother: sQt
  • I have a yorkie
  • I've been dating tDn since October 2010 
  • I love the beach
  • My roommate is jHg
  • I have a passion for fashion
  • I'm obsessed with quotes
  • I love anything Lilly
  • I have a love for music. I am very eclectic I like everything from country to rap.
  • Sushi is one of my favorite foods
  • Eventually I am going to be a school teacher
  • I love to shop! 



xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!