Header

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thank You Notes

Thank You Notes!

Since Christmas was almost a month ago I am obviously a little behind on getting my thank you notes out but better late than never, right.  With all the technology we have today it is so tempting to just send somebody a quick thank you email. However, I think it is more personal to send and receive an actual hand written card. I mean everyone likes to receive something in the mail that isn't a bill or an advertisement.  Just write a short note expressing your gratitude for their kind gesture, it doesn't have to be super long like a college essay.


Tips to Thank You Notes:


1. Write the note by hand

2. Keep it short and sweet

3. Make it fun

4. Use colorful pens
5. Design the note yourself or pick up a cute card at the store





I got these at target. I thought they were simple but cute. 


xoxo
-mQs-


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!