Header

Friday, January 18, 2013

Creativity

Paint Your Own Pottery

A week ago my boyfriend and I went to a paint your own pottery. We each made travel mugs. It was so much fun I can't wait to go to back this summer and create something else!





Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

This is what my cookies looked like once baked.
 Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
3 oz. cream cheese
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
10 crushed Oreo cookies

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
3. Crush oreos
4. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until well combined
5. Add the sugar and vanilla extract. Then mix.
6. Pour flour and chocolate chips into the batter.
7. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the dough out into balls. Roll each ball in the Oreo crumbs until it is completely covered.
8. Place on cookie sheet
9. Bake 15-17 minutes
10. Let cool for five minutes before placing on a cookie sheet.

Crayon Art 



My Final form of creativity in the past week is crayon art.  I made the piece of art below with the quote.
Supplies:
five crayons
Canvas
Blow dryer

I thought this quote was so cute.


This one was made by tDn.

xoxo
-mQs-

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!