Header

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Blog Recap

I started out 2017 on my blogging "A game". I was getting all time high comments, views, and collaborations with brands and other bloggers.  I was posting regularly. I took the time to take high quality pictures with my camera. But then life got in the way... my up and down roller coaster of frequent postings to being MIA continued yet again.  I honestly am blaming life for this.  This year has been a tough one for me.  It was certainly a transition year from being a college student to an adult. A year filled with losing people close to me and my family.  A year that redefined what it means to be healthy.  A year that taught me to truly count my blessings. Regardless of my excuses, I let you (my readers) down and for that I apologize.  I'm looking forward to starting a new year. I'm more than ready for a fresh start on multiple levels. My personal life, my health, my academic life, and my business are all ready to jump start the new year with a rejuvenated dedication to giving everything 110%. The end of the year is always one of my favorite times as a blogger. I enjoy looking back on the year to reflect on what posts you all enjoyed the most, what posts I loved writing and sharing with you, and making a game plan for the upcoming year. 

I hope you enjoy reading my favorite posts from the year! 

January

February

March


April

May

June


July



August


September

October
October was my month of being a bad blogger. I was so caught up in being a first year teacher that I didn't publish a single post. I had tons of ideas, but I never got around to sitting down for long enough to turn the thoughts I had into words/pictures. 

November

December 

Reader Favorites:

February:Styling Booties 




June:June Favorites   



SeptemberSeptember Playlist

October: no posts published

November:Life Lately


I hope you come back this upcoming week to join me on my adventure of becoming a better blogger!
Wishing you a fun and safe New Year's Eve!

XOXO


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!