Header

Monday, September 11, 2017

September 2017 Playlist


We are closer to mid September than I realized. Time is truly flying by.  The past few weeks I have been spending up to two hours a day in my car thanks to my commute to work.  Back in early August I was officially hired to teach middle school Language Arts at a fabulous school district.  The school I work at is about 50 minutes away from my house without traffic.  After a little bit of thought, I decided to suck it up and make the drive twice a day.  I thought it would better to stay at home with my parents for another year until I can bank enough money to purchase a house.  Plus I only have a one year contract, so I want to be positive that I'm staying there before I commit to up and moving. You're probably catching my drift by now, but I spend a lot of time in my car.  One of the essentials to a successful commute is a great playlist. I absolutely despise radio commercials, so you can usually find me scanning through the Sirius Radio stations or listening to my newest playlist on Spotify. 


What's on your current playlist?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!