Header

Monday, November 27, 2017

Life Lately

If you haven't noticed, I took a bit of a break from blogging. The past few months have been filled with transitions for me.  I shared with you back in August that I was finally hired as a middle school teacher.  (Check it out here!) While the transition to having my own classroom has not been as overwhelming as I thought it would be, I definitely have had very little free time.  I have been working to balance life, but clearly I'm not the best at that.  Now that the first quarter has ended, I am just beginning to feel like I have a grasp on life again.  Which brings me back to blogging!  It has been something I have missed and thought greatly about.  At one point, I debated whether or not to continue writing.  However..after a few kind words from friends and family, I was quickly reminded of all the reasons why I should continue to write.  

I'm excited to get back to writing, and share everything that has gone on with all of you.  While I have lots of exciting updates to come, I thought I would give you a preview with a few pictures.  










I'm hoping to post two to three times a week moving forward, but I would love to hear what posts you're hoping to read this upcoming month. 

XOXO
 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!