Header

Monday, February 20, 2017

Green Smoothies


Anyone else obsessed with green smoothies? Maybe yes or maybe no.. 
I know I definitely have an obsession with them! In the winter I struggle to consume enough fruits and vegetables.  I have been working on this, but I'd be lying if I said it was an easy task for me to accomplish on a daily basis. One way I've been working on incorporating more fruits and vegetables is through smoothies. They make for a great breakfast or snack.  I like them because they are easy to make, healthy, and always taste delicious. This winter I've discovered a new love for adding greens to my smoothies. Initially, I was reluctant to do so. But now I honestly don't know why I didn't take a leap of faith and try it sooner.  Green smoothies are ...green, which is why I think most people avoid them.  I'm telling you they taste better than some fruit or protein smoothies I have had. 

There are so many different types of green smoothies you can make. Below are my current favorites! All you have to is throw all the ingredients into your blender and mix them up. I recommend drinking the smoothies from a straw because it prevents you from drinking any whole chunks of fruit that didn't blend well. Also, everything tastes better with a straw. 




What's your favorite smoothie recipe?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!