Header

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pattern Party


Scarlett over at The Trendy Chick is hosting a link up party this week. The official link up day is Tuesday, but since I already have a post scheduled for that day and I really want to participate I'm doing so today!

This summer most of my outfits have consisted of a pair of pattern shorts from Jcrew,  Lilly 
Pulitzer, or Gap paired with a v- neck tee or a tank.  Pattern shorts are comfortable and can be dressed up or casual depending what they are styled with.  


Yesterday I went out to breakfast and wore a pair of Lilly Pulitzer Nautical by Nature print shorts with a white v-neck tee and a pair of jacks. 

What's your go to pattern this summer?
xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. I love all your shorts but my favorite is the scalloped polka dot pair! Too cute! Thanks for joining!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete