Header

Monday, February 18, 2013

Netflix

Netflix is a great thing to have when you are sick.  My family has an account, so they can watch movies at home and I can watch then while I am here at school for just a low cost each month.  I often get frustrated with this though because I find that it is hard to find good TV shows or movies on instant stream. 

While I was home last week, sick.  I spent a large amount of my time laying on the couch watching tv and sleeping.  I found that there are only so many talk shows you can watch before you start to get bored.  So I chose to use Netflix to watch something other than these stupid morning talk shows.  I thought it would be a good blog post to put up some of the movies and TV shows I found, in case of  my blog readers also have this problem on Netflix.


TV Shows Worth Watching!

1. Gossip Girl
I absolutely love this show. It is always a good choice on Netflix.
2. Greek
Just recently I started watching this show. I think it is actually pretty funny. 

3. Laguna Beach
This is always a classic. 

4. The Hills
Who doesn't love Lauren Conrad.

Movies Worth Watching!

1. The Wedding Planner
Everybody loves a romantic comedy with JLO.

2. No Strings Attached
Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman such a great combination.

3. The Lorax
I love Dr. Seuss! This is a cute movie for people of all ages

4. The Switch
You can never go wrong with a movie that has Jennifer Aniston.

xoxo
-mQs-

2 comments:

  1. I also love all movies with Jason Bateman!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Netflix! I actually watch about 20 mins of an episode of GG every morning while I'm getting dressed, doing my hair, and putting on makeup! I love a little entertainment in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete