Header

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five




1.  Be Curly by Aveda: This is a record for me, I have gone an entire week without straightening my hair. I have been wearing it natural, curly.  I love this Aveda product because it enhances my natural hair while making sure it is not frizzy. 

2. Happy Birthday to George Washington! This weekend is Birthday Ball weekend here at my school. We celebrate George's Birthday with a huge dance on Saturday night.  It is supposedly the biggest event on campus all year.  The upper class men all are so excited, but as a freshmen I am not sure what to expect so the excitement has yet to arrive.  On the plus side I get to see tDn since he is coming down to go to the dance and festivities with me.

3. Essie Good as Gold Nail Polish: Since my dress for the dance is a champagne color I thought gold would be a fun color for my nails. I have been searching for a few months for a good gold colored nail polish. Finally I have found a good one! Essie has yet to disappoint me. 

4. Overexposed by Maroon 5: I just bought this album. I absolutely love it! I have always been a fan of Maroon 5, so I just couldn't resist buying it any longer.
5. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: Last week when I came back to school sQs sent me with some homemade chocolate chip banana muffins.  They are to die for. I love them! It hasn't even been a week and the muffins are pretty much all gone. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!