Header

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Ultimate List

Let's take a minute and talk about impossible to do lists.  We all have them. Most of us oddly enjoy making them. When I was on Pinterest this weekend I found "The Ultimate List". I think it's the list of things that we all want to accomplish.  Many of the things on this list are things that appear on my weekly goals.  This week I decided to make some changes and work on living an even healthier lifestyle.  Rather than focusing on every single item on this list, I decided to focus on two items- drink more water and get more exercise.  I don't have field this week, which frees up about 20 hours for me. Instead of sleeping in, I'm choosing to wake up early(ish) and take advantage of the extra time. Yesterday I began my productive week by waking up before 8, going to the gym, and getting ahead on my school work.  

While we love to make long to do lists. I think it is important to be realistic in the goals you set for yourself each day. My advice is to pick a couple of things to do rather than an unrealistic amount. When you make a doable to do list, you will be able to get everything done, which makes you feel better. 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this list. We need to be content with ourselves, and sure-strive to be our best, but don't stress out over the impossible!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I want it up on my wall just to inspire me everyday. It's easy to lose sight of the big things when you're bogged down in the details!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete