Header

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Favorite Twitter Accounts


Happy Saturday!  I just finished up an awesome twitter chat hosted by Cathleen and Rachel all about Instagram.  Check it out by searching the hashtag #galpalchat. This weekend I'm enjoying the last few days of my Spring Break by squeezing in a little fun while studying for Monday's midterms. Today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite twitter accounts to follow. I hope you enjoy them!

Kids with Class
This is seriously the cutest thing.  These kids have great style and hilarious things to say.

If you like to read about inspiring women this is the account for you.

Rachel is one of my favorite bloggers. She is hilarious and always have such great tips and tricks.

Because who doesn't love a little positivity on a daily basis.

Just an accomplished woman who speaks what's on her mind.

This account always gives me a good laugh.

A writer for Fallon Tonight who pretty much writes what everyone else is thinking.

What are your favorite twitter accounts to follow?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!