Header

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Movies I Can Watch On Repeat

Rarely do I have time to sit down and actually watch and entire movie. Quite honestly if I have time to do so, nine times out of then I end up falling asleep during it. Needless to say, I'm not a big movie person. I can't even remember the last time that I went to see a movie in the theatre.  Regardless, there are a few movies that I can watch over and over again (without falling asleep most of the time). 

Every once in awhile it's nice to cuddle up with a hot beverage or a glass of wine, a blanket, and a snack to watch a great flick.  March can be filled with snowy rainy weather, which makes for a great time to put a movie on and snuggle.  Today I'm sharing with y'all a few of my favorite movies to watch anytime. 

Sixteen Candles
Mean Girls
Sweet Home Alabama
Friends With Benefits
The Parent Trap
Sex and the City
Legally Blonde
Remember The Titans
Talladega Nights
The Blind Side
You've Got Mail


What are your favorite flicks to watch?
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!