Header

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Love is in the air: Links to Love

Today my weekend begins! Field and my other class were cancelled today due to the dusting of snow we got last night.  No complaints here. I'm taking advantage of the time by catching up on reading posts I've missed, drafting some posts, and getting ahead on my school work.  This morning I'm joining a few of my favorite bloggers for a link up.  Head over to Rachel's blog Seashells + Sparkles to see who else is chatting about love today. #galpallinkup

I think everyone has a little bit of hopeless romantic in them. Over the past few months I have been collecting links to create this post.  Each of these links talk about acts of love, how to love yourself  and love stories that will make your heart happy. Living in a generation where casual hookups, one night stands, and very little chivalry occur it's nice to hear that real love still exists. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!












XOXO








6 comments:

  1. Such a fun post idea for this link-up....so glad you joined us!

    X,
    cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my post, Michaela :)
    You are too kind.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the link-up, it's always nice to share others posts! Thanks for joining us!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique post, thank for sharing!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great idea to share the Valentine's Day posts of others! It's always fun to share the love and applaud the great content out on the web!
    Rebecca xo
    www.sunnyrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete