Header

Monday, February 15, 2016

#Blessed

Happy Monday y'all! 
So this may not have been the blog post that I intended to share with you today, but sometimes you just have to write about what's on your mind.  

This morning I woke up with a full heart as I reflected on my weekend. This weekend was a busy one filled with good food and good company. I celebrated my 22nd birthday with the help of my friends and family, went to my sorority's date party, celebrated Galentine's day, helped a friend celebrate her 21st birthday, learned about refusing to participate in mean girl behavior, and celebrated Valentine's Day.  

Today I just wanted to say thank you to my friends and family who make me feel so loved on a daily basis.  I didn't need a birthday or Valentine's Day to know how much I am loved by the people I'm surrounded by, but it was a pleasant reminder this weekend. 

I think it is important to step a back from life every once in awhile to reflect on life.  It's important to tell the people around you how much you appreciate them.  Somedays it's easier to see how much love surrounds us than others, which is why you should always remind the ones you care about. 

Here's a few pictures from my weekend. 






XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!