Header

Monday, February 29, 2016

February's Favorites

I cannot believe that today is the last day of February. This month has flown by.  This week is already the seventh week of the semester, third month of 2016, and week before spring break. February was a great month filled with lots of love and birthday celebrations.  This month I finally established a routine for the spring semester. With all of the snow days this was a difficult task initially.  In February I was also able to get some things crossed off of my 101 in 1001 list too. Next month I'm thinking of crossing logging off the list by creating a video to share March's favorite with y'all...
I'd love to hear what your thoughts on this are! 
This month's favorites are a little bit of everything from clothes to school supplies to makeup products. 


XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!