Header

Friday, February 19, 2016

How to Tie Bean Boots


About a month ago I talked about tips for styling bean boots.  These shoes are perfect for winter weather, but they can be a little bit tricky to wear too. I can't tell you how many times they come untied in a day.  Recently, my brother shared with me how to tie your boots so that they don't come undone throughout the day.  We also like use this technique to tie our moccasins too. 
Here's a little tutorial thanks to Prep Avenue! 

I hope this little trick helps you out!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. I love Bean Boots!! Such a great item to wear in the colder months, and I never knew how to tie them properly, so thank you for sharing the correct way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of these boots but they look like really great durable winter boots!

    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bean boots! I've never seen this way of tying them, but it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I've been trying to figure this out forever and If finally got sick of my laces that I just had one of my friends tie them in (ugly) knots! Can't wait to fix them tomorrow!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely obsessed with my bean boots for the colder days - this is a great guide, seriously how clever. Thanks for sharing this!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH thank you for this! I'm always lost!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I will have to try this! Thanks for the tutorial!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't have bean boots, but if I ever do.... will try this :)

    ReplyDelete