Header

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Planning Decisions

As you have probably read by now, I love the Lilly Pulitzer agendas.  July is half way over so it's time for me to order my new agenda. Freshman and sophomore year of college I used the large style, but junior year I chose to upgrade to the jumbo size.  I enjoyed the larger version, but the spiral that held it together fell apart mid way through the year and it was a bit too large to carry around.  After last year's mishap I have decided to go back to using the large agenda. I love that the large version has two copies of the monthly outlook of each month. This allows me to keep track of sorority events on one calendar and my personal life on another. This year Lilly has come out with a covered spine version of the large agenda and I can't decide if I should purchase that one or the original version.  These are the two that I am debating between and would love to hear your thoughts!


Which one should I buy?

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!