Header

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wishlisted: July

This summer I am working to save my money rather than spending it. However, it never hurt to create a little Wishlist. 

Lately I've been packing to go places for a night or two so this bag would be perfect. 

Don't you hate that cold wet feeling you get from holding your iced coffee/iced tea? I know I sure do. I love adjustable cup sleeve because it is adjustable to fit any size cup. 

I am working on saving money when possible. One of the ways to do this is to make my own iced coffee.  I like the idea of having a tumbler strictly for coffee that way my water doesn't have a hint of java in it. This tumbler would be the perfect one for my morning coffee on the go. 

These earrings are perfection! They would add a nice pop of color to any summer outfit. 

I love this nail polish color! I am looking for a new color for my toes right now. 

I wear my jack rogers sandals all the time. Recently I was playing around on their website and stumbled upon these custom sandals

XOXO





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!