Header

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Currently

Eating: Lately I have been eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables from the local market.  There is just something about summer that makes me want to eat healthier (most of the time). However, right now I am indulging on a homemade breakfast sandwich (sesame bagel, scrambled egg whites, and a slice of american cheese). Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I had the morning off so I decided to treat myself.

Listening: Spotify's Daily Lift playlist 

Reading: Currently I am not reading anything, but I am searching for recommendations! (hint: give me some good books to read!) My two most recent reads have been Dirty Rush and Paper Towns. Neither book was fantastic, but they made for great light reading.

Enjoying: The time I have been spending with friends and family this summer and the perks of being 21.

Inspired by: 

Watching: Odd Mom Out is my new favorite TV Show. A episode comes on Monday nights via Bravo TV Network.  Each episode is thirty minutes long and essentially mocks the crazy moms of New York City.  Shout out to my mom for providing me with my newest addiction.

Buying: I am currently working to save my money this summer. However, my latest purchases have been clothing for sorority recruitment. We are required to purchase certain items, so I have been looking to find things that I can wear for recruitment and other events as well.

Wishing: I was able to spend a whole week at the beach this summer. I am dying for some quality beach time. The beach is my happy place.

Planning: To blog more. I am working on drafting posts so that my blog is no longer neglected.  This week I am up to three posts, which doesn't sound like a lot but it's an improvement!


XOXO





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!