Header

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Changes

After having my blog for six months now, I have decided that is time for some changes.  As you can see, I have changed the appearance a little bit.  I hope to pay for somebody to design the blog eventually, but for now I am going to continue to do it myself.  

I am considering changing the name of my blog to something that is a bit simpler that will have more meaning....  Any thoughts?

I really take into consideration what all of you, my readers,  have to say. After all, without all of you my blog wouldn't be successful. With that said, I would really appreciate if you could comment or email me (shorelifeofm@gmail.com) with your thoughts and suggestions for the direction of the blog.

Xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. Like your design vlog! If you want we can follow each others! let me know sweetie..xo!

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete