Header

Friday, July 12, 2013

My Week Recap

This week I had off from nannying, and let me tell you I enjoyed my "free" time.  The week flew by, I can not believe that tomorrow is Friday already.  
CAMP: This week I coached a youth field hockey camp each morning, that was a ton of fun.  I love the sport and being able to teach youngsters how to play it just makes me really happy.  

SHOPPING: I also had the opportunity to do some shopping at Plato's Closet, Gap, Target, and Francescas.  

At Gap I got these super cute shorts for $20, such a steal


I think this print looks similar to a Lilly print.
 At GAP, I also got a basic Navy v-neck for $10.
 At Plato's Closet I found an adorable yellow skirt from jcrew.  After buying it for $12 I went online to the jcrew website to find that it is actually a $70 skirt.  I hit the jackpot for sure.
The picture makes the skirt look more pastel colored than it actually is.
At Francescas I bought two pairs of sun glasses, buy one get one half off.  I originally was just going to buy one pair, but with the sale promotion I just couldn't resist. 

At Target I just got a few basics like v-necks and tanks for $6. 

NETFLIX: I finally finished the whole GREEK series.  So bittersweet. I have been watching it via netflix on and off for quite some time now, so I feel accomplished to have finished the series.  However, I absolutely love this show so it's sad that it is over.  Watching it seriously makes me consider going through recruitment this Fall. To do it or not... I'm sure there will be a post on that to come in the future.

RANDOM: My mom came along with me to my field hockey game tonight. After the game, she took me to Panera Bread.  Let me tell you how much I absolutely love that place.  They have the best Iced Green tea (yes better than Starbucks). And their food is so yummy.  We each got a large iced green tea, and then we split a Turkey Avocado BLT.  This Summer I have been on such an avocado kick, needless to say the sandwhich was so good.

Paint:  The most exciting thing about my week, is that my Dad and I finally painted my room.  I don't want to give away the look of my entire room until it is 100%% complete.  Don't worry you all will see it within the next month.  I just need to add some finishing decorative touches to it.  For now, here is a sneak peak to hold you over.  Three of the walls are a shade of teal, and the fourth wall is a light gray.

I hope you all had a fabulous week!
Xoxo
-mQs-

P.S. Chances I post twice tomorrow are good, so stay on the look out!



2 comments:

  1. Love the clothes you bought! You found some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, your walls are so pretty! Teal is my absolute favorite color! Glad you had a great week--looks like it was full of so many fun things :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete