Header

Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer of Something New 6

Happy First Friday of August!
I seriously can not believe it is August already.  Where has the summer gone? Well, I believe this is the last post for the Summer of Something New Blogging Challenge. This was my first blogging challenge ever and, hopefully, not the last one.  This challenge has helped get me through my blogging slump, when I needed some inspiration on what to post about.  My slump is definitely over because I have a ton of neat ideas brainstormed for future posts! I enjoyed reading the posts of the other bloggers who participated in this challenge. I thought it was fascinating how we each took this challenge and put our own twist on it. To see what I am talking about check out the other  bloggers who have also been participating in this challenge:

For a recap of the new things I have done this Summer check out Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4, and Week 5.

And now for this week's reveal of Something New... Goals.
I decided that I need to start making monthly goals for myself.  Since yesterday was the start of August, I sat down with my journal and started my first months goals.  I am obsessed with quotes, so naturally I start my goals off with a quote.  The quote just adds a little inspiration.  My goals are simple for this month but definitely achievable. 

What are your goals for August?

Xoxo
-mQs-

2 comments:

  1. Oooh great idea for week six! Sadly my bucket list right now simply consists of PACK PACK PACK for school. Haha. And I guess catching up with friends in Maine before leaving is one there too!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And your handwriting is so awesome! Loving it ;)

    Thanks for sharing this. It's such a good idea for the last week so you can make your something new last longer!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete