Header

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Monogramming America

Red, white, and blue is such a classic combination of colors.. what better thing to combine with the color combination than monograms! Just like most of you, I absolutely love monograms! You can find some more of my favorite things to monogram on Pinterest Board.
 These monogram navy striped note cards are just adorable.  
 I like the shape of this monogram, but I wish the blue was a different shade.  
 Anchors- another thing I love! This phone case is a classic preppy style. 
 This Bandeau top is super cute.  I with the top was red rather than white, I am not a fan of white bathing suits. 
 Home Decor- patriotic monogrammed style.
Patriotic Monogrammed Mason Jar: perfect for 4th of July parties!

 Monogrammed crew neck sweatshirt.  So cute. 
This tray would be great to take to a 4th of July cook out or party.

xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment: