Header

Thursday, July 30, 2015

What I Know For Shore: July Edition



Can you believe that July has come and gone (almost)? It is crazy to think that two days from today is the first day in August. This month's What I know For Shore post is a little bit different than the previous posts like it.  This month I focused on what I actually know about the month of July. 
  1. It is hot. 
  2. It goes quickly.
  3. If you blink you might miss it.
  4. It is filled with food and friends.
  5. There are tons of summer sales at your favorite retail stores.
  6. It's impossible to find a red skirt.
  7. Drinking water is better cold than hot.
  8. Lots of people go on vacation.
  9. If you're going to exercise, then it has to be early in the morning or late at night.
  10. The last week sets in a feeling of anxiety because the school year is quickly approaching.
  11. Farmers' Markets are filled with great fruits and vegetables.
  12. Corn on the cob is better at the beginning of the month rather than the end.
  13. You can find fireworks pretty much any night of the month.
  14. Short cold showers are much better than long hot showers.
  15. Yogurt is better with fresh blueberries rather than frozen ones.
  16. It's the month I purchase my new agenda.
  17. It has been the month that I have rededicated myself to my corner of the internet, this blog. 

What did you learn about July?

If you liked reading this post, check out other ones like it!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July always flies by! I never want summer to end!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete