Header

Monday, April 7, 2014

Here's To A Busy Week

Today is Monday, which means it's back to reality.  April is by far my busiest month of this year.  This week is the busiest week in April.  It's Greek Week, so there are competitive events each day. On top of attending these daily events. I am swamped with meetings, papers to write, study for exams, and staying current with the readings in each of my classes. So how am I staying sane?

one: List making
I am a list maker so I have lists everywhere. In my agenda, on my desk at home, and on sticky notes posted to my laptop. I start with a weekly to do list with everything that needs to be accomplished, and then from that I create to do list for each day. 
Confession: I am a huge fan of paper lists, as opposed to lists on my computer or phone, because I enjoy being able to cross the things I accomplish off the list. It's also really helpful to make lists by time too.

Two: Coffee
This week obviously doesn't allow any time for naps, so I'll have to replace my nap time with coffee. 
Dunkin Doughnut's Iced Caramel Latte or Starbucks Caramel Macchiato are my two favorites!

Three: Eating Healthy
I am trying to eat better, since I don't have time to workout.  I am trying to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet.  Additionally, I am also trying to drink more water too.  Eating good foods provides you with more energy. I have a really bad habit of just forgetting to eat when I am busy, so I have been using a calorie counter on my phone to make sure I eat enough food to give me energy.

On a positive note I was nominated given a Very Inspiring Blog Award from Lindsey!
Also, there are only 33 days left in the semester!

I'm off to the library to get a nice study session in!
xoxo
-mQs- 

1 comment:

  1. I love writing down list too!! The best feeling is crossing something off your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete