Header

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend Recap

Easter weekend has been a fun time for me the past two years.  Since everyone has left for college, my friends and I really love the time we are able to spend together.  It is rare that everyone is home and available at the same time, and Easter weekend just has happened to be a free time for everyone! The past two years my friends have been reunited with a bonfire the Friday night of Easer weekend.  It's a nice preview to the summer, since we all have just a few more weeks left of the semester.
Two of my favorite people: my best friend, M, and my boyfriend, T.

For me Easter marks the time when I can really start embracing spring.  This past weekend, I went through my storage bins and pulled out all of my spring clothes.  It added some color to, what was, my winter wardrobe.

It wouldn't be Easter without a Lilly print dress and some jacks, which is exactly what I wore this past Sunday.  The bright colors were just so fitting for the holiday.  We spent Easter visiting my grandmother and having an early dinner with her.  

This year the Easter bunny was very good to me. I got an Alex and Ani bracelet and my favorite Clinique facial care products.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend!

xoxo
-mQs-

1 comment:

  1. That bracelet would be perfect for my sorority! One of our symbols is the fleur! I'm so glad you had a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete