Header

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Grammys

Sorry I meant to post this yesterday, but I had no free time.  As I mentioned in prior posts I am involved with Relay For Life. Yesterday I went to the Hope Lodge with several members from my committee to make dinner for the cancer patients staying there. The lodge is a place where cancer patients who are going through treatment can stay for free.  I was able to eat with several of the patients and their family. It was such a great experience.  It was definitely a rewarding way to spend my birthday.

Anyways... onto the Grammys.  I absolutely LOVED Adam Levine's performance and when he performed with Alicia Keys.  Below is a video from YouTube from their performances.






1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch the Grammys but I have loved reading others posts about the performances and fashion!

    ReplyDelete