Header

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July Playlist

I absolutely love music. It might be because I have zero musical talent or I hate silence. Either way, I find music therapeutic. Anyone else find it neat that you can find music to fit just about whatever mood you are in? Spotify is one of my favorite places to access music because you can make your own playlist, access playlists based on what you are doing, and share music with your friends. In the summer, I pretty much always have music playing (while I'm driving, at the gym, cooking, cleaning, blogging, etc.). The only time I am not listening to music is when I am reading.  It's been awhile since I have share a playlist with y'all, so I felt like this week was the perfect time.  In a couple of weeks Todd and I will be road tripping down South, so I'm gearing up by starting a long playlist. Below are some of the songs on my summer playlist. 


You can find my playlist here

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!