Header

Friday, July 6, 2018

June Favorites

It is truly crazy to me that the month of June has come to an end. The month flew by. It was a fun filled month with many many milestones: the first country music concert of the summer, the conclusion of my first year of teaching, my best friend got married, Todd and I hit the year and a half mark until our big day, and I was hired to join the coaching staff at a high school near where I teach.

La Croix
I think this one is pretty self explanatory. I drink a ton of water during the day, but I do get tired of it. Lately, I have been drinking one seltzer a day.  La Croix is hands down my favorite brand. I find their flavors to be so tasty without tasting artificial.  This month my go to flavors have been mango and grapefruit. 

Supergoop Sunscreen
Back in May, I got really burnt. Despite reapplying sunscreen while coaching, I got fried. It was so bad that I had to get a spray tan for the wedding I was in because no amount of sunless tanner could do enough damage control. Awhile back I had tried a type of mineral sunscreen that I got in a sample form a few years back. After getting burnt, I decided it was time to switch to a different type of sunscreen. Let me tell you, this brand is absolutely amazing! Check it out here

Blue Printed Jumpsuit
I have been dying to find a jumpsuit that did not look frumpy on me.  While shopping for an outfit for my friend's rehearsal dinner I finally found one that I loved. It is incredibly comfortable, has pockets, and its light weight.  I love it because you can dress it up or down depending on how you accessorize. 

Pink Jacks
Y'all know I love my Jack Rodgers sandals. I seriously cannot get enough of them. Spoiler- I'm considering getting a pair to wear in my wedding.  Anyways, my mom found these for me on clearance this past spring. I almost did not get them, but I'm definitely glad I chose to splurge at the time. They have been the easiest pair of jacks to break in. 

Running Shorts
I used to be a die hard nike tempo short fan, but a few months back I tried on a pair of under armour's version of running shorts and was instantly persuaded to make the switch. They are much comfier for working out plus they have pockets! They are called Fly-By shorts.

Rodan + Fields Sunless Tanner
Prior to this spring, I had never used sunless tanner. I always a little apprehensive about it, but I have been pleasantly surprised with how well this one worked.  It provides a nice natural glow, doesn't smell awful, and is easy to apply.  You can check it out here

So now you have some product recommendations to help you kick off the next month. You may even be able to find some of them on sale thanks to the Independence Day sales out there right now! I'd love to hear what your favorites from June were. 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Your pink Jack Rogers are the cutest!
    xo, Sydney
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete