Header

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday's Thoughts 10/23

Happy Friday! This week has flown by for me.  I cannot believe it is yet another weekend.  This week  was probably my lightest academic week since I was handed a syllabus. I enjoyed the down time by catching up on some much needed sleep and exercise.  This weekend is going to be a great one. It is my university's Homecoming Weekend, so I will be socializing with friends, participating in our parade, and enjoying the beautiful weather.  

Reading:  I've been catching up on my blog reading this week. Some of these are new blogs and others are those I have been following for a couple years.
{Prep in Your Step//

Watching: The back of my eyelids. I have been working on getting back on a regular eight hour a night sleep schedule.

Drinking: Apple Cider, the perfect fall drink. Hot or cold, I love it.

Wearing: Naturally curly hair.  This week I finally wore my natural curly hair for the first time since getting it cut.

Listening: TGIF Playlist (Thanks Spotify!)

Looking forward to: Coaching field hockey on Monday afternoon. The high school team I help coach has made it to district playoffs for the first time in seven years! Win or lose, it's been a great season and I can't wait to see what these girls bring to playoffs.

Loving: The Hydrangeas I bought during this week's trip to the grocery store.  Last week I ended Friday's Thoughts with "make sure you do something to treat yourself!" This week I took my own words of wisdom and treated myself.  I bought myself my favorite flowers.  Flowers are one of my favorite things! These were the perfect mid week/ mid semester pick me up that I've been needing.

Wanting: I want Halloween to be over. I am not a fan of Halloween. I don't like candy, dressing up, or  scary things. I think the holiday is overrated.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Make sure you do something to treat yourself!

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!