Header

Monday, March 16, 2015

What I know For Shore Volume 3

In March and April 2013 I created two posts titled What I know For Shore.  It was a pun on the title of my corner of the internet. Well it is March 2015 and I have decided to bring these posts back!  

The idea for these posts came from my mom, she is a great source of inspiration for me.  The thought is to periodically post things that I am sure about.  It could range from pieces of advice to my favorite fashion trends.  There is a ton of uncertainty in life, so sometimes I feel it is important to focus on the things you do know. 

{Exercising on a daily basis brings clarity to my mind}
I have been working out on a daily basis and it has had an overwhelmingly positive impact on me.  Working out, for me, includes running, walking, yoga, ab workouts, and some lifting.  My mind feels clear, I don't have a mental fog keeping me from being present.  My stress levels have decreased, but this could also be due to Spring Break.  I have SO much more energy.  Overall I just feel better about myself. 

{Voluspa candles are heavenly}
This weekend Todd and I spend some time roaming around Anthropologie.  We found ourselves smelling every candle in the store.  They are amazing.  We left the store with three of them.  They burn nicely too, the scent of one candle filled my house yesterday. 

{Sex and the City is a great movie}
On my 101 in 1001 list I wrote watch Sex and the City (the movie).  This weekend I decided to find a spot on the couch with my dog and watch the movie.  I had watched several episodes of the television show before and enjoyed it.  The movie was great! I'm not sure why I had never seen it before. This is a great chick flick that made me laugh out loud.  It is definitely being added to my list of favorite movies.

{The Monday Countdown has began}
Before getting out of bed this morning, I realized that I only have eight more Mondays left before the semester is over.  Eight does not seem like an awful number.  Each semester I count the weeks left, by saying how many Mondays there are left until the next break.  Summer is two months away. This semester is definitely my most challenging academically speaking. I will feel accomplished once it concludes.

XOXO





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!